Coming to Campus
Vaccinated: Show SBCC ID with vaccinated sticker, and the green check mark screen from Healthy
Roster to receive your daily wristband and surgical mask.
Unvaccinated: Show your Healthy Roster green check mark screen, approval of vaccine exemption from firstname.lastname@example.org, and a PCR Negative COVID-19 test to receive daily wristband and high level mask (N-95 or similar).
- Wear approved face mask, covering nose and mouth, when inside facilities.
- Physically distance as much as possible. When unable to maintain physical distancing outdoors, masks are recommended.
- HVAC/HEPA filter air purifiers are active. Wear layers to keep warm.
- Everyone must wear approved masks from check-in tables while indoors.
- Eating in class is not advised and may increase classroom exposure risk. With instructor permission, students may drink beverages in class but they must replace their face covering immediately after putting their drink down.
- The District will clean classrooms as scheduled and upon request. If you have questions or concerns about cleaning, put in a facilities work order request. For areas of specific concern, contact the COVID Response Coordinators.
On-campus testing is available for everyone, and - after October 1 - will be required weekly for unvaccinated individuals with approved exemptions.
If an employee or student tests positive for COVID-19, that individual must self-isolate especially from individuals in the same household. If the individual is in the same household as the COVID-19 positive individual, that individual should wear a mask, quarantine, and not report to campus until allowed to do so by a COVID-19 Response Coordinator.
Students and employees must receive final COVID-19 vaccination by September 17 or earlier, to be fully vaccinated by October 1, or they need to receive an approved exemption to be allowed on-campus. Individuals with approved exemptions will need to be tested. Important: Providing a fake vaccination card is a criminal offense and will be reported for prosecution.