Welcome to the School of Extended Learning
School of Extended Learning programs are designed for students who do not need college unit credits at a particular point in their educational career.
There are no fees.
Classes are offered in the areas listed below. (Red asterisk* indicates courses that are part of the Career Skills Institute.
Click here for more information on the Career Skills Institute.
- Adult High School Diploma Program
- Allied Health (Medical Assistant; Personal Care Attendant; Restorative Nurse Aide)
TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE APRIL 7, 2017 INFORMATION SESSION for the MEDICAL ASSISTANT CERTIFICATE TRAINING PROGRAM CLICK HERE.
- Computer Applications and Office Management*
- Computer Network Engineering*
- Construction Technology
- Culinary Arts (ServSafe Food Safety)
- Early Childhood Education (Parent Education in a Cooperative Preschool)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- English as a Second Language Vocational
- Environmental Horticulture (Green Gardener)
- General Education Development (GED®)
- General Education Development (GED® Bilingual)
- Graphic Design / Photography (Digital Design Techniques; Digital Cameras, Digital Photos)*
- International Business*
- Multimedia Arts and Technologies*
- Professional Development*
MTD has added late evening service for Line 7, which departs Calle Real & Turnpike at 9:30 p.m., stops at State & La Cumbre at 9:43 p.m. and arrives at the Transit Center downtown by 10:00 p.m. For more information regarding MTD routes, schedules and fares, visit the MTD website at: http://www.sbmtd.gov/index.html