Course planning, degree information and more
Let's start by getting to know you. Please choose the last school that you attended to receive more information that's right for you.
Are you new to college?
Choose if the last school you attended was High School.
Have you already attended college?
Choose if you are transfering courses from another college or university.
Are you an SBCC student?
Choose if you are a current or returning SBCC student.
We're Here To Help!
The academic counselors and support staff of the Academic Counseling Center are here to:
- Assist students in planning and implementing immediate and long range academic and career goals.
- Develop individualized Student Educational Plans (SEP).
- Provide students with information regarding academic planning, institutional and transfer & SBCC requirements.
- Counsel students on success strategies.
- Provide referrals for major selection, career counseling and personal counseling.
- Conduct Class Planning sessions for new students.
- Conduct classroom presentations and workshops.
- Teach Personal Development/College Success courses.
- Collaborate with Transfer Center and Career Center and other student services to support student success.
Location: Student Services Building, First Floor SS-120
Hours of Operation
Monday and Thursday
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 1:00 pm