Tuition and fees are due within 7 days of registration.
New to SBCC? Review the payment options below, then check the Steps to Enrollment for your payment timeline.
Option 1: Pay through your Pipeline account
Students can pay for tuition and fees through their Pipeline account using Mastercard or Visa.
- Log in to Pipeline using your username and password.
- Navigate to the Student tab.
- Select Pay My Bill.
Option 2: Pay through Flywire
SBCC offers international students the option to pay tuition and fees with a bank transfer, credit cards, e-wallet and more for most countries and territories. SBCC will only accept payments for the amount of tuition and fees owed on the student account.
- Request a payment deadline extension using your Pipeline log-in. Requests will be entered within 3 business days. If you will be dropped from your classes within a 3-day period, contact your Advisor to expedite your request.
- Go to sbcc.flywire.com.
- Select the country of payment origin and preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and receive instructions on how to complete the payment process.
- Track the progress of your payment anytime online. Receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when your payment reaches SBCC.
Option 3: Pay at the Cashier's Office
Students can pay by cash, check, or money order at the Cashier's Office in the Student Services building during normal office operation hours.
NOTE: SBCC Campus offices are currently offering remote services and cannot accept in-person payments. You can send a check or money order in the amount of your payment by mail:
Santa Barbara City College
721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara, CA 93109
DO NOT MAIL CASH; only checks and money orders can be accepted by mail. Write your name and Student ID number in the comment line on the check or money order.
Option 4: Request a Payment Plan
SBCC now offers payment plans for fall and spring semesters. Students can set up an account with Nelnet and pay in installments from the point of registration through the first weeks of school. NOTE: Nelnet will only accept payments from U.S. banks, and cannot accept payments from international bank transfers or international credit cards. Click here for more information.