The Santa Barbara community is a beautiful place to live.
Translation: Finding a place to live takes time, can be expensive and you need patience
in finding the right spot. Consider your options:
What type of housing is right for you?
What location is best for you?
- Walking and biking distance to campus
- Bus access to campus
- Quiet, family atmosphere
What is your budget?
- Housing in the Santa Barbara area is expensive.
- Use the SBCC Budget Worksheet to determine what you can afford.
- Don't forget about utilities, food and laundry expenses!
When to start looking?
- For Fall, start looking for housing around March and April.
- For Spring, start looking for housing around November and December.