Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Thanks to our generous donors and to SBCC Foundation, students with limited resources
may apply for $125 tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance awards can be used for any Fee-based Life Enhancement class offered within the semester for which it was applied.
- Funds cannot be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferrable across semesters.
- Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring).
- Applications can be completed and submitted online only.
Application period for Fall 2020 Tuition Assistance has closed.
Spring 2021 Tuition Assistance online application will be available on this page October 1 at 8 a.m.
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar.
Fall 2020 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens May 11 - June 11.
- If you are new to the Fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- You may submit your application electronically.*
- Form submission deadline is Thursday, June 11 at 4:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by June 29.
- Fee-based class registration starts July 8.
- Fall Semester runs August 24 - December 12.
- Fall 2020 TA use-by deadline is November 16, 2020.